Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary / Benefits: £18,000 - £20,000 + commission (1st year OTE £40K, 2nd year £50-60K, 3rd year £75K+), annual salary rise, healthcare, pension, sales incentives, company trips, charity days and sporting hospitality.
Location: Manchester, Interviewing now.
Join a market wining team of Recruitment Consultants within a market-leading Recruitment Agency specialising in placing senior interim candidates / consultants into IT, technology and financial services roles within the public and private sector. The company offers award-winning training and a meritocratic career structure with clear targets for your promotion to Senior Recruitment Consultant, Principal Recruitment Consultant and beyond.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- A combination of account managing existing clients and developing new business by telephone sales, email marketing, networking and client meetings.
- Generating candidates by posting job advertisements, database / internet searches, candidate meetings, social media and networking.
- Managing the recruitment process by taking job requirements, arranging interviews / preparing candidates for interview, negotiating salaries, day-rates, fees and making placements.
What you will need:
- EITHER a recent graduate with some experience of working in a commercial / office environment, OR if not a graduate, have good verbal and written communication skills and at least 12 months sales experience (ideally business-to-business).
- A strong work ethic, be prepared work outside of the normal "9-to-5" to provide an excellent service to your clients and candidates, be a team player who is "career-minded" and seeking a long term career in recruitment.
About Conrad Scott: We are a specialist Recruitment to Recruitment business. We place hundreds of graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry in the UK and internationally.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no .