Concur Compleat Developer, £40k, Home working UK
Our client specialises in servicing the Business Travel Needs of large SME's and Blue Chip clients Globally. To improve the routines and work flow of Mid office automation the technology department are looking for a Concur Compleat Developer.
The requirements of the Concur Compleat Developer are as follows:
- Work with Senior Product Managers, Product Owner and other key stake holders to understand the requirements.
- Turn the business requirements into technical specifications.
- Develop scripts to support the requirements.
- Undertake unit testing of the development and work with product managers and other stakeholders to undertake testing of the scripts.
- Clearly communicate problem definition, status, resolution and impact to stakeholders.
- Development of routines, templates, etc. within Concur Compleat.
- Configuration and administration of Concur Compleat.
- Management of Compleat development projects by third parties, especially Concur.
- Quality assurance and 2nd level support for Concur Compleat.
The skills required for the Concur Compleat Developer are:
- Proven track record of negotiation skills, confident in using a range of strategies, tactics to secure win-win solutions.
- Extensive industry knowledge of CRS - Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus.
- Long-term experience in the development of routines within Concur Compleat.
- Experience in the development of routines in source code (Visual Basic).
- Extensive experience in the development / configuration of the Communications Module (travel plan, etc.)
- Extensive experience in the administration and configuration of Concur Compleat.
- Experience in the execution of projects.