AJ Chambers are recruiting on behalf of a Leading Independent Firm based in the City of London.
Are you looking to join a successful and established firm of accountants? Our client is offering the right candidate the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing client services team, taking on the responsibilities of Client Services Assistant.
- Managing their own portfolio of clients
- Preparation of management accounts, including reconciled balance sheet accounts etc.
- Bookkeeping duties; sales, purchase and general ledgers
- Accounts preparation for a variety of clients including partnerships and limited companies
- Liaising and visiting clients, when necessary
- Preparation of VAT returns
The ideal candidate:
- Desirably AAT Qualified (or equivalent)
- 1-2+ Years' experience within a practice environment
- Effective knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and Xero
- Ability to work well as a team as well as individually
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relations with clients
If you'd like any further information, apply directly or contact Connor Shuff at AJ Chambers